A natural resource like water...and a natural achiever like you, you're meant for each other. That's why a career with Nestle Waters Direct, the #1 bottled water delivery company in North America, is the right fit for you!
Nestle Waters Direct and our trusted brands are well known throughout the United States by our familiar trucks and courteous, dedicated service experts that deliver pure, refreshing bottled water to places where people live, work and shop. Through presence, flexibility and innovation, we satisfy consumer and business needs for convenience, health and wellness. The products we deliver include 3 and 5-gallon returnable water bottles, case products, point of use filtration systems, ready-to-drink tea, coffee and accessories. We lead the bottled water market with the following top-selling brands: Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Deer Park, Ozarka, Zephyrhills, Ice Mountain, Nestle Pure Life, AccuPure, San Pellegrino and Perrier.
Our heritage began with Perrier Sparkling Natural Mineral Water, the only brand we sold in 1976. Today, people are increasingly returning to water as their choice of refreshment and a source of well-being. Few companies ever experience the tremendous growth we have enjoyed over the past 30 years. With over 7,500 employees nationwide and over 100 locations we are still growing.
Our beliefs, 'Respect, Honesty, Integrity and Teamwork' have guided how we interact, how we make decisions and how we lead. This guidance has driven our success for over 30 years. Today, we are looking for talented individuals who live these Beliefs in everything they do, and can use them to further grow our business.
Ensure the number of planned cases is met to support customers as established in the production plan
- Ensure planned Production KPIs of Efficiency and Performance are met or exceeded
- Develop and track improvement in reduction of planned Downtime hours
- Manage the adherence to prescribed procedures to ensure the first pass quality goals are met or exceeded
- Ensure prescribed Preventative Maintenance of lines is completed to standards
- Ensure complete compliance to prescribed Safety, Quality and HR policies, including GMPs, FSMS requirement and 5S processes an applies them fairly and consistently
- Monitor performance and competencies of employees and provide leadership and development
- Manage operations and maintenance group in a lean structured environment
- Develop training programs for maintenance and operations
- Manage overall safety for facility
- Participate on a cross-functional site team to address overall supply chain needs
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent combination of education & experience required; Masters preferred
- Ten or more years production experience within manufacturing with five or more years experience in a leadership capacity
- Prior experience in beverage or food manufacturing and familiarity with quality and hygiene regulations preferred
- Demonstrated increase in responsibilities over time, reflected in new work assignments, career advancements, and larger scope of work
- Commitment and adherence to NWNA's Aspirations and Beliefs
- Exceptional work ethic / dependability
- Strong oral / written / interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to lead, train, motivate, coach and develop individuals and teams
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office suite; experience with SAP preferred
- Prior experience with LEAN and/or Six Sigma is a plus
Interested in a career where you'd be a natural? Want to know more? Link here to receive a preview of this great opportunity!
Route Sales/Delivery Representative Career Video
Nestle Waters - 2 years ago
Nestle Waters North America (NWNA) is the largest bottled water company in the United States, distributing 7 of the top 10 brands in North...