Our valued customer is in need of a ‘hands-on’ leader to fill a Production Management opening. The ideal candidate will have prior management experience in a high volume manufacturing facility and is an individual that believes in leading by example and working until the job is done. This company offers a fantastic work environment with a very experienced management team to learn from.
- Accomplishes production planning human resource objectives by training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; enforc ing policies and procedures.
- Achieves production planning operational objectives by contributing production planning information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improv ements; implementing change.
- Meets production planning financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; in itiating corrective actions.
- Determines production priorities by reviewing customer orders and requirements and production schedules; analyzing equipment, materials, and employee availability; coordinating schedules with sales and warehousing.
- Resolves production scheduling problems by analyzing re ports; developing solutions.
- Provides management control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing production data and trends.
- Updates production priorities by reviewing productio n output and new requirements.
- 5+ years’ experience managing production personnel at a manufacturing facility.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but equivalent experience will be considered.
- Ability to work in a high volume high pressure work environment.
Coaching, Managing Processes, Tracking Budget Expenses, Documentation Skills, Production Planning, Controls and Instrumentation, Strategic Planning, Dealing with Complexity, Financial Planning and Strategy, Coordination, Quality Management
This position pays in the 55-65k range plus a fantastic benefits package including Quarterly bonuses, health, dental, vision, PTO, 401k matching and an employer funded pension plan.
Monster - 20 months ago