Job Title: |
Production Mgmt Senior Lead
This is a Senior Lead position in the Investments Production Management Team responsible for supporting Derivatives, Collateral Management, Securities Lending and Corporate Benefit Funding areas.
- The individual will be responsible for supporting critical technology platforms - both home-grown and vendor-developed - in the production environment and identify and implement solutions to optimize operating efficiency of production systems/processes.
- Primary duties include client communication, incident and problem management, application analysis, design, development, implementation and ongoing support.
- The individual will also lead and manage initiatives such as Disaster Recovery testing, platform upgrades and handle ongoing audit/compliance/regulatory requests.
- The individual will communicate with traders, portfolio managers, and accounting professionals on a daily basis, so financial services industry experience is critical with preference to someone familiar with Derivatives products.
- The position also involves establishing and maintaining good working relationships with key stake holders, technology partners and vendors, both within and outside the organization.
- This is a very dynamic and much sought-after group within MetLife.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- At least 8 years experience in the IT industry with hands-on experience in Java/J2EE, SQL, XML and Unix, preferably in a lead role.
- 2 to 3 years of financial services experience, preferably supporting Derivatives.
- Experience with trading applications such as Murex or Calypso is a plus.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle and best practices.
- Murex Experience preferred
- Pro-active and accountable individual capable of producing results with minimal direction.
Global Technology & Operations
Number of Openings
Equal Employment Opportunity
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, click on the Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which may take 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
MetLife - 2 years ago
The breadth of careers at MetLife offers unlimited possibilities for your professional life. More than life insurance. Much more. MetLife is...