Job Title: |
Production Mgmt Senior Lead
This is a Senior Lead position in the Investments Production Management Team responsible for supporting Derivatives, Collateral Management, Securities Lending and Corporate Benefit Funding areas.
- The individual will be responsible for supporting critical technology platforms - both home-grown and vendor-developed - in the production environment and identify and implement solutions to optimize operating efficiency of production systems/processes.
- Primary duties include client communication, incident and problem management, application analysis, design, development, implementation and ongoing support.
- The individual will also lead and manage initiatives such as Disaster Recovery testing, platform upgrades and handle ongoing audit/compliance/regulatory requests.
- The individual will communicate with traders, portfolio managers, and accounting professionals on a daily basis, so financial services industry experience is critical with preference to someone familiar with Derivatives products.
- The position also involves establishing and maintaining good working relationships with key stake holders, technology partners and vendors, both within and outside the organization.
- This is a very dynamic and much sought-after group within MetLife.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- At least 8 years experience in the IT industry with hands-on experience in Java/J2EE, SQL, XML and Unix, preferably in a lead role.
- 2 to 3 years of financial services experience, preferably supporting Derivatives.
- Experience with trading applications such as Murex or Calypso is a plus.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle and best practices.
- Murex Experience preferred
- Pro-active and accountable individual capable of producing results with minimal direction.
Global Technology & Operations
Number of Openings
Equal Employment Opportunity
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, click on the Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which may take 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
This is the place to be to make an impact with an award-winning team that always puts its customers first. MetLife is taking giant strides...