As a Production Operator, you will set-up, operate, maintain, and repair a variety of electrical and mechanical equipment according to pre-established procedures and guidelines.
Additional Duties Include:
Current shift available is: 4:00pm - 12:00am and 12:00am - 8:00am Monday - Friday
- Performs work in a safe manner following all company safety rules and procedures.
- Looks out for co-workers safety.
- Maintains immediate work area, tools, materials and equipment safely and following ISO/cGMP.
- Maintains all necessary production records and reports and reviews manufacturing orders for variances.
- Reports breakdowns, damages, and excess wear of production tools and equipment.
- Loads and unloads materials to and from machines as required.
- Performs basic troubleshooting on equipment.
- Understands basic quality standards. Able to inspect for specific quality attributes.
- Attentive to detail, asks for clarification when uncertain of quality requirements.
- Performs routine housekeeping.
High School Diploma or GED along with 1-3 years of mechanical experience required. The successful candidate will possess the following:
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Mechanical aptitude for production equipment
- Mathematical aptitude
- Basic electrical, hydraulic, & pneumatic knowledge
- Basic troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with common tools
- Basic computer skills to include data entry
- Ability to learn and use basic measuring devices such as calipers, rulers, and a variety of scales
- Ability to write and record information legibly
- Ability to read, understand, and follow work instructions
- Attention to detail
- Self starter
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Must be able to walk and stand for up to 4 hours.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to frequently lift up to 30lbs.
- Must be able to push 55 gal drums on wheels up to 300lbs.
- Must be able to frequently climb ladders up to 6 feet.
- Must be able to bend and kneel to troubleshoot equipment.