Generate order status reports and maintains current dates within the system
Initiate comprehensive work schedule for assigned product lines
Review the travel routers for jobs scheduled to ship, verify each operation properly signed off, verify the count is accurate and splits have been correctly transacted.
Communicate effectively with all team members including, employees, buyers and customer service.
Work with Quality department on non-conforming and problem parts to help get them released to a conforming state.
Organize inventory is systematic way.
Ship and close orders effectively to meet both the customer and business schedules.
Know the status and inventory levels for all orders.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing to all levels of management, customers and hourly employees.
- Must be able to convey, express and exchange ideas.
- High energy level required.
- Good organizational and organization skills.
- Willing to work additional hours as needed.
- Good working knowledge of MRP systems. Preferably Symix.
- APICS certification preferred.
- Strong computer skills, especially in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Bachelors degree in a related field or equivalent
- Two years of experience in a related position.
Barnes Group, Inc. - 20 months ago