Production Planner - Elizabeth City, NC
DLS Engineering Associates, Inc, a government engineering logistics services firm, is seeking qualified candidates for a potential full-time Production Planner to support technical writing requirements at the Coast Guard’s Aviation Logistics Center (ALC) in Elizabeth City, NC.
The Production Planner will develop and review technical material for aircraft technical publications to support the aviation community consisting of 5 aircraft platforms (HU-25, HH-60, HH-65, HC-130 and HC-144) and 26 air stations. The work will include technical publication maintenance, and the development, printing, and distribution of aviation publications. Work requirements may be generated from other government agencies, original equipment manufacturers, aircraft product lines, or operational units. In addition, Production Planning requirements will include, but are not limited to, developing, updating, monitoring, and revising estimates, plans and schedules for:
The Production Planner will work directly for the Technical Publication Branch Head and assist in the oversight and planning of workflow in support of all publication production work requests.
- Technical Publications (Maintenance Manuals, Illustrated Parts Catalogs, Flight Manuals and Checklists, Wiring Manuals, Tool and Equipment Manuals, and COMDTINSTS)
- Time Compliance Technical Orders
- Technical Order Page Supplements
- Operational Supplements
- Maintenance Procedure Cards
- Process Guides
- 2 years of experience as a technical writer/editor of Coast Guard manuals/instructions or related technical/administrative publications
- 2 years of experience as a project manager using tracking software such as Microsoft Project
DLS Engineering Associates, Inc. - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
We are an established and growing service provider in the government industry. We are dedicated to our mission of providing business...