ITT Exelis in Panama City FL is looking for a Production Planner III with a Bachelor’s degree or Associates Degree with equivalent experience, preferably in Business Administration, Purchasing, Operations or similar field. Minimum of 5 years progressively more responsible experience in material project planning and/or production control, working in a military/DoD electronics environment. We are seeking a highly skilled Production Planner who can excel in supporting our Supply Chain/Procurement organization. US citizenship is required.
Our Panama City, FL facility is just a few miles from Florida's Emerald Coast which boasts the sugar white beaches that line the Gulf of Mexico. We're looking forward to meeting you!
Our procurement team is looking for a results-oriented individual with effective technical and communication skills who can work well within a procurement team performing production planning at our Panama City, FL facility. Assignment responsibilities include material planning and/or production control tasks on large projects or multiple projects, responsible for formulating the planning concepts, manufacturing scheduling and direction for major company products.
You will have the opportunity to give presentations on material and production status as required. You will also anticipate production needs and potential material problems prior to schedule impact, conduct status meetings and coordinate functional activities, identify critical paths and assign priorities as well as work directly with program management to ensure project material schedule is maintained. Required Experience: * Bachelor’s Degree or Associates Degree with equivalent experience in Business Administration, Purchasing, Operations or related field
- Minimum 5 years experience in Production Planning working in a military/DoD electronics environment
- Detailed working knowledge of all aspects of MRP usage & functionality for manufacturing of complex products required
- Must have extensive advanced experience in use of Microsoft Excel, Project, Power Point and Word.
- Must be a U.S. citizen Desired Skills: * APICS or CPIM certification preferred
- Deltek Costpoint experience is a plus
- Good verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Successful candidate will have completed a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Clearance Level Required at Start Date SF85P Minimum Education Requirements BS/BA Degree or Equivalent Percent of Travel Required Less than 25% Work Status Full-Time
ITT Exelis - 21 months ago