BASIC FUNCTION: Performs a variety of office clerical work in accordance with standard procedure under close supervision. Maintains records and files of various activities, such as, posting, checking, sorting, routing invoices, open and closed orders, correspondence and the preparation of various repetitive reports as requested.
1. Obtains selling price on special items where factory costs exist by applying standardized methods.
2. May contact customer for additional information to clarify orders. (Part number, drawings, dimensions, etc.).
3. Maintains files, correspondence, shipping and billing statements, price books, related information including record of quotations, customer order invoice file, purchase files.
4. May provide pricing information for Credit department on Credit Memos additional billings as requested.
5. Performs typing duties such as typing data on forms and repetitive reports.
6. Makes copies of drawings.
7. Prepares B.O.E.R. and overtime reports.
8. Prepares checks for local purchases.
9. Moves, raises and lowers material weighing up to 5 lbs.
10. Additional duties and responsibilities may vary based upon individual branch requirements.
High school education or equivalent plus working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel with strong organizational and filing skills. Over twelve months office experience required. Up to six months on-the-job training.
John Crane - 16 months ago