The Production QC position will provide quality control for manufacturing as outlined in Quality procedures.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION:
- Function within the guidelines of the Lube-Tech “Team Ground Rules” and Mission Statement.
- Perform chemical and physical testing of lubricants & blends related to Lube-Tech’s quality program.
- Validates vendor quality program relating to COA for all raw materials.
- Supports used oil analysis and lubricants R&D program.
- Provides continuing QC updates and upgrades as per ISO and continuous improvement.
- Maintain equipment calibration record and lab procedure for quality audits.
- Performs other related duties or analysis as assigned by senior lab staff.
- Associate’s degree minimum (Chemistry or related field with a minimum of 6 months relevant work experience).
- Ability to organize work and manage multiple priorities to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated strong oral, written, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Plan
- Health Savings Account
- Traditional Medical Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(K) Plan with Company match
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
Lubrication Technologies, Inc. - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
We believe there is no company with the exclusive product mix we offer and we confidently know there is no other company with the commitment...