COLSA Corporation is seeking applicants for support as a Production Quality Engineer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Visually and physically inspect hardware Manufacturing (Volume Production Levels)
- Implementing and compliance of AS9100/ISO9001
- Monitoring and verifying product quality in accordance with engineering drawings, work instructions, and other control procedures. Responsible for the documentation of product problems.
- Auditing processes and activities in accordance with documented procedures. Maintains necessary inspection documentation, writes inspection reports, and records inspection data and defect information into a computer database.
- Developing and applying Statistical Process Control (SPC). Problem Solving & Manufacturing Planning utilizing advanced Quality Tools. Participate in team activities and will lend expertise and guidance to help solve problems.
- Frequent contact with other departments and/or outside organizations is required. Provide information or data which may be of a sensitive nature. Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, and specifications are a must.
- Ability to obtain Secret clearance is required.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
Minimum of five years of related experience. A working knowledge of desktop applications including work processing, spreadsheet, and database programs.
Excellent Computer Experience (SAP and Microsoft Office/Excel)
Lean Manufacturing Experience
ISO-9001 or AS9100 Lead Auditor
Equipment / Rack Integration Experience
Six Sima Black Belt
ASQ Certified Quality Engineer (CQE)
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D.
COLSA Corporation - 20 months ago