- The CMSE is a sales specialist and subject matter expert who is responsible for product line, application development, workflow development, customer retention, territory penetration and volume growth in Color and Monochrome products.
- The CMSE collaborates with the Sales Manager and sales representatives on development and execution of account strategies and on achieving sales quota for Color and Monochrome products and services.
- Communicate the company’s Color and/or Monochrome strategies and direction to key customer decision makers.
- Responsible for prospect development, sales calls, product demos, proposal and bid preparation, and delivery of C-level (CIO, CFO, etc.) presentations.
- Position color and monochrome solutions to demonstrate how they contribute to improvement in customers’ key business/financial measures.
- Develop value propositions that address the business impact Xerox could have on key customer business concerns, issues and initiatives.
- Generate and grow business for major accounts.
- Develop business applications for Color and Monochrome product lines.
- Take responsibility for closing business.
- Deliver sales activity levels sufficient to support over achievement, territory coverage and 100% customer satisfaction for the full range of products and services.
Preferred Bachelor's Degree
Candidate Background: Skills, Knowledge & Ability:
Minimum Demonstrated ability to successfully sell and present to client executive levels
Minimum Proven consultative sales and account management experience; system selling experience preferred.
Minimum Results oriented with excellent record of success (over achievement of sales quota, top sales ranking, awards, achievement recognition).
Minimum Familiarity with business process automation and workflow
Minimum Ability to optimize the balance of time spent on critical, customer-facing activities versus administrative activities.
Minimum Proficient knowledge of (or aptitude to master) network printing environments and network software.
Minimum Excellent negotiating and closing skills.
Minimum Personal drive and internal motivation toward high achievement.
Minimum Ability to read and interpret financial statements, annual reports, and other financial documents.
Minimum Competent in the use of Microsoft Office Suite of products (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint) as well as Intranet and Internet for research purposes.
Preferred Knowledge of Reproduction Departments of Graphic Arts environment is a plus.
Preferred Knowledge of Color and/or Monochrome Markets, Product Positioning and Competition.
Preferred Proficient in Sales Management processes (CRM tools)
Additional Role Requirements:
Possess a valid drivers license (the license may not include restrictions related to a DWI/DUI conviction) and a satisfactory driving record as determined by Xerox (note that all individuals whose job responsibilities may include driving are subject to periodic motor vehicle records checks).
Xerox - 18 months ago
Why build your career at Xerox?
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer...