Brief Job Summary Plans and establishes production schedules. Monitors materials inventories, tracks progress of production and reviews factors which affect schedules.
Essential Job Functions
1. Coordinates production schedules using customer order information and available inventories. Determine what to produce and when.
2. Plan production start dates by beginning with the date materials are available for production or by working back from the customer due date.
3. Create manufacturing schedule, monitor it to ensure on-time delivery of product to customers.
4. Monitor inventory levels and plan monthly cycle counting activities
5. Responsible for yearly physical inventories.
6. Develops plans for efficient use of materials, machines, and employees.
7. Carry out proper safety practices and promote continuous improvement in safety and quality.
8. Modifies production and inventory control programs to maintain and enhance profitable operation of division.
9. Lead, delegate, ensure follow-up to all critical matters.
10. Other duties as assigned.
- 15 months ago - save job