Johns Manville is currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of Production Scheduler located in Tucson, AZ.
The purpose of this position is to perform the following duties:
JM has a long history of sustainable efforts and strives to continually improve our sustainability practices through a focus on innovation, productivity and leadership that ensures we meet the needs of current stakeholders without sacrificing the needs of future generations. For additional information please read our
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- Interface with buyers, production personnel and other personnel from various JM plants
- Review and process STOs (internal work orders)
- Verify and communicate availability of material (kitting)
- Identify and correct material issues in SAP
- Generate shop traveler and schedule production work
- Plan and forecast future material requirements
- Coordinate and track STOs through completion
- Develop schedule that reflects customer requirements & production capacity
- Reconcile inventory levels internally and externally
- Provide excellence customer service to internal personnel
- Safely perform all job duties. Be aware of and follow all safety procedures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment
- Ability to learn and understand SAP
- Microsoft suite of programs, including Excel and Word
- Strong understanding of various machining and fabrication functions
- Ability to efficiently multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Capable of walking up and down stairs, walking through shop.
- The ability to properly wear necessary PPE (safety shoes, safety glasses, ear plugs, gloves).
- The ability to perform computer data entry (keyboard skills).
- Basic understanding of accounting a plus
- Capable of reading and understanding blueprints a plus
Johns Manville - 8 months ago
Come rain, snow, sleet, hail, and even fire, Johns Manville (JM) keeps its customers protected from the elements. JM produces commercial and...