United States-Texas-Fort Hood
US Citizenship Required for this Position
No relocation assistance available
Number of Openings
The candidate provides Production Scheduler support to the Management and Staff of the Northrop Grumman (NG) Operating Force Networks (OFN) team at the Fort Hood Central Technical Support Facility (CTSF).
The Production Scheduler is responsible for:
- Preparation, review and submission of recurring and special purpose production scheduling reports for both intra-NG and external communications.
- Ensuring the controlled flow of standardized data inputs timed to meet data product production requirements.
- Advising production and program management of the status of work in progress, raw data availability and scheduling problems to ensure personnel, information and services are provided as needed.
- Coordination between program sections to standardize production scheduling with configuration management, quality assurance and data product release to the customer.
- Routing of hard copy, electronic copy, telephonic and verbal information to the appropriate person(s).
- Interaction and coordination with other NG and government support personnel.
- Others related duties as required.
- Associates degree, degree equivalent or higher level education, with 4 years of data or other production scheduling experience.
- Understand how to plan, prepare, issue and control production schedules and provide coordination for data input requirements.
- Have experience with database construction and production and a general knowledge of industry practices, techniques and standards.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (MOS) software applications with very good knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel. In addition, applicant should be familiar with MS Project.
- Hold a Secret level government Security Clearance or eligible for and granted a clearance within six months of accepting the position.
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
- Able to function under minimal supervision and review of work for sound judgment, adequacy and accuracy.
- Have superior organizational, communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to apply them when coordinating with both internal and external management, staff and customers.
- Understand the storage and handling of proprietary information.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in aerospace, electronics,...