Terex Utilities is a truck equipment final stage manufacturer of digger derricks, aerial devices and associated equipment for the utility industry, municipals, telecommunications, tree and electrical contractor markets. Responsibilities - Must possess good mechanical aptitude.
- Must know the proper use of fiberglass materials.
- Must have the ability to read and understand blueprints, order acknowledgement, engineering drawings and written instruction.
- Must be able to use most hand tools.
- Must be able to operate overhead crane.
- Performs specific jobs in fiberglass boom manufacturing. Qualifications Physical requirements of the job are classified as medium to heavy. Medium to heavy work is defined as exerting 20 to 100 pounds of force occasionally (0-2.5 hrs/day); and/or 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently (2.5-5.5 hrs/day); and or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly (5.5+ hrs/day) to move objects. Physical demand requirements are in excess of Light work.
Education: H.S. Diploma or equivalent.
Terex - 18 months ago
Terex is a "T-Rex" when it comes to making a variety of cranes, aerial platforms, and construction and materials processing...