Job Id: 174551
Nearest Major Market: GA - Atlanta
The Department Manager will schedule, effectively delegate, manage and develop hourly employees to efficiently meet production requirements for multiple operations in a fast paced work environment. The Manager must have the education, ability and interest to pursue a career path toward plant management.
* BS in technical field preferred
* 3-5 yrs. Production Supervisory or Manager experience
* Excellent communication and relationship building skills
* Excellent analytical skills
* Strong verbal and written skills
* Able to work in a team environment and fulfilling objectives with minimum direct supervision
* Manage staff to ensure they are productive and working towards client satisfaction
* Making quick decisions and changing plans/schedules to meet customer requirements
* Coaching, communicating, and recommending improvements to employees
* Working on assigned or self-planned projects until completion
* Analyzing and improving production variances
* Analyzing and improving work standards
* Coordinating 5S, Lean, and Kaizen events
* Demonstrate strong leadership and employee motivational skills
* Has overall responsibility for all HR issues, employee reviews and employee record keeping
* Have verbal and written communications with all levels of the organization
* Need ability to recognize opportunities and improve processes to increase efficiency
EIS, Inc., (a subsidiary of Genuine Parts Company) is a North American Distribution leader in process materials, production supplies and industrial motor repair products to the major markets it serves. We proudly support our customers in Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM), Electrical Apparatus (Motor) Repair, Electronic Assembly markets, and much more.
We offer a comprehensive network to our customers with nearly 40 strategically placed stocking locations, totaling more than 680,000 square feet of warehouse space across North America, including Canada and Mexico. We also operate in Carolina, Puerto Rico with plans to expand into other Caribbean countries. Our international staff is fluent in the languages of growing economies outside of North America.
As a market leader, EIS focuses on customer needs, empowers its employees, and invests in inventory and process efficiencies that benefit its customers. Our people, products and processes make EIS, Inc., one of the most valued businesses within the Genuine Parts family.
EIS is constantly growing and always looking for diverse, talented individuals seeking a career challenge.
EIS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/H.
Genuine Parts Company
- 3 years ago - save job