ARAMARK is a leader in professional services, providing award-winning food services, facilities management, and uniform and career apparel to health care institutions, universities and school districts, stadiums and arenas, and businesses around the world. In 2012, FORTUNE magazine again recognized ARAMARK on its list of “World’s Most Admired Companies.” ARAMARK has consistently ranked since 1998 as one of the top three most admired companies in its industry as evaluated by peers and analysts. Also in 2012, ARAMARK was honored as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. ARAMARK seeks to responsibly address issues that matter to its clients, customers, employees and communities by focusing on employee advocacy, environmental stewardship, health and wellness, and community involvement. Headquartered in Philadelphia, ARAMARK has approximately 250,000 employees serving clients in 22 countries. Learn more at the company's Web site, www.aramark.com or www.twitter.com/aramarknews .
ARAMARK Uniform Services (AUS) provides uniforms and related products to more than 400,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, AUS works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional identity. AUS operates from over 200 locations nationwide and has an opportunity for a Production Supervisor in Toledo, OH .
- Lead production employees to perform in a proficient manner, providing motivation through personal example and interpersonal skills
- Ensure employees are following all safety and operating procedures
- Recruit, train, and develop a high-performing team
- Maintain compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws/regulations that affect Market Center operations and safety, while promoting safety policies and awareness
- If in a union facility, assist to develop an effective management/labor relationship
- Supervise, evaluate, and provide performance feedback to ensure all company standards are met
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced production environment required
- One plus years supervisory experience preferred
- Familiarity with OSHA and safety regulations
- Ability to work in an adverse environment with varying temperatures and conditions seasonally
- Safely lift and carry up to 50 lbs when necessary
- Remain standing/walking for extended amounts of time daily
- Successful completion of Criminal Background, Motor Vehicle Record, and Drug Screen checks
ARAMARK - 19 months ago
Today is a Brand New Day
Today, we are revitalizing our Aramark brand. Our iconic red star continues to represent our people, always...