Primary Operational Responsibiltities:
- Direct and coordinate the activities of employees engaged in the production, processing and or assembly of high quality of goods and products.
- Read and analyze charts, work orders, production schedules, and other records and reports, in order to determine production requirements and to evaluate current production estimates and outputs.
- Identify, correct, maintain and improve quality standards with accountability for a complete operational area within the plant.
- Enforce safety and sanitation regulations.
- Identify and resolve barriers to production throughput.
- Other operational duties as assigned
Primary Leadership Responsibiltities:
- Collaborate with management or subordinates to resolve worker problems, complaints, or grievances.
- Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work. Interviewing, coaching and counseling to identify the best people for the job
- Collaborate with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments.
- Demonstrate equipment operations and work and safety procedures to new employees, or assign employees to experienced workers for training.
- Other leadership duties as assigned
- Experience with standard work for operators, leads and supervisors
- Experience with implementation and sustaining a 5S program
- Able to perform time studies and make recommendations to improve throughput
- Have held a leadership role in continuous improvement activities
- 3-5 years experience in supervisory or management role required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Associated Materials is a leading manufacturer of professionally installed exterior building products. It is able to meet the wide variety...