More information about this job:|
We are currently seeking a Production Supervisor for our York, PA Plant. Production Supervisors report directly to the Plant Manager.
We are the National Leader in a Stable, Growing Industry!
CCC offers more than a career; it is also " home " to more than 2,300 team members in approximately 60 locations. Our family is committed to your family , providing top quality plastic packaging that you can trust and depend on every day. Whether it's your milk, laundry detergent or juice containers, maple syrup, ketchup or water bottles, our packaging success comes from teamwork and taking pride in what we do. CCC's commitment to excellence extends from our family of employees to our valued clients and is the reason why leading companies around the country have confidence in our innovation, and unsurpassed quality and service.
What sets CCC apart from any other company is the quality of our most valuable resource-our people. It is our continued focus on investing in our family of team members to ensure long-term growth and success that enables us to provide a dynamic and inviting work environment that embraces diversity and individuality. On a daily basis, we exemplify our Core Values:
Excellence in All We Do
Treat People with Dignity and Respect
With these principles in mind at all levels of our organization, our employees feel valued and are excited about the impact CCC makes on people who use our products. Our culture fosters excellence personally and professionally and promotes development that leads to continued success.
Want to learn more about CCC?
Click here to watch our video.
- Address problems immediately as they arise instead of waiting for direction.
- Take initiative to learn new conditions and how to prepare subordinates to adapt to change, such as the implementation of new software or acquisition of new customers.
- Understand how the effects of labor, energy, and material usage affect a company financially.
- Ensure actions of subordinates and yourself are in line with company standards.
- Organize data on plant functioning as well as employee attendance and performance.
- Be able to handle personnel issues such as shift changes and overtime pay.
- Develop the depth of subordinates by allowing them to handle more progressive tasks and allowing them to grow professionally.
- Communicate to subordinates a change in job expectations in a professional yet friendly manner.
- Train subordinates on OSHA and safety requirements.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 3 years experience in a manufacturing environment with at least 1 year in a supervisory or leadership role.
- High level knowledge of machinery and production systems.
Our Competitive and Comprehensive Benefits include: Choice of Medical Plans-choose the coverage that is right for you and your family Dental Plan-provides Orthodontic coverage to dependent children
- AS degree is preferred.
- Blow or Injection Mold experience is a plus.
- Understanding of a union environment is preferred.
- A drive to strive for continuous improvement.
- Computer skills.
Voluntary Vision Program-allows the purchase of glasses and contacts every year rather than every two years like most plans!
Employee Assistance Program-5 free counseling visits; Financial & Legal Assistance
Education Reimbursement-up to $5,250 annually!
401k Savings Plan with a company match
Come join our growing family today and apply with us!
In the world of rigid plastic containers, the really innovative and experienced consumer-focused design firms know the fine balance required...