Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
"Faurecia, a driving force…for your professional growth."
Emissions Control Technologies
is looking for a Production Supervisor to be based at its
The role of a Production Supervisor is to manage the production performance, personnel issues and the Health, Safety&Environment (HSE) standards of several Autonomous Production Groups (GAP). The main mission of the role are to:
- Lead the Quality Cost & Delivery (QCD) Performance for designated groups:
- Direct QCD initiatives: set targets, implement plans, track daily results, make appropriate adjustments in resource planning in order to attain desired results.
- Drive actions for improvement: communicate with the Autonomous Production Unit Manager, Production Supervisors of other shifts, and support functions to ensure a transparent information flow, collaborate to define improvement areas and precise action plans.
- Manage team performance: know team problems, define areas for performance improvements with team members, drive teamwork, lead problem solving groups, lead workshops on quality improvement methods (5S, TPM, 6M…).
- Manage the personnel issues of the assigned team:
- Ensure daily team management: assure appropriate headcount, ensure the respect of standardised work methods, assure presence on the floor to answer questions or address problems.
- Develop the team: ensure proper staffing, integrate new team members, foster individual development plans, advise and arrange for appropriate training, assure punctual job evaluations, etc.
- Ensure that working conditions are fully compliant with Group HSE standards: interfere in production line in case of safety risks and drive improvement of working conditions and ergonomics.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
PROD - Operations
- Associate's degree in engineering/Diploma, with a specialisation in Production
- 1-3 years of production experience
- Team Player
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Operational level of English
- Ability to work any shift
Faurecia - 17 months ago
You might say Faurecia Interior Systems has a deep seated love for the automobile industry. The company, a subsidiary of French auto parts...