PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES :|
- Coordinate and manager associates on shift.
- Drive a safe, ethical, customer focus culture with emphasis on continuous improvement (Lean & 6S).
- Provide performance management of associates.
- Provide training and development of associates.
- Provide job assignments and other scheduling of team to meet company goals.
- Partner with other departments to ensure production schedules flow smoothly.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field; and or combination of education and experience
- Proven track record of leadership
- Experience in machine shop environment
- Excellent communication skills
Flowserve - 10 months ago
Flowserve is pumped about flow control equipment. After reorganizing in 2010 the company operates through two segments. Flow Control...