Showcase your leadership skills in a role that offers a broad array of challenges with limitless possibilities for personal development and professional growth opportunities!
UOP LLC , headquartered in Des Plaines, Illinois, USA, is a leading international supplier and licensor of process technology, catalysts, adsorbents, process plants, and consulting services to the petroleum refining, petrochemical, and gas processing industries. UOP is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Honeywell International, Inc. and is part of Honeywell's Performance Materials and Technologies strategic business group. Honeywell Performance Materials and Technologies is a global leader in providing customers with high-performance specialty materials, including fluorine products; specialty films and additives; advanced fibers and composites; intermediates; specialty chemicals; electronic materials and chemicals; and technologies and materials for petroleum refining.
UOP Callidus delivers technically superior combustion solutions, equipment and services to refining, petrochemical and industrial customers to reduce emissions, improve destruction efficiency and maximize operational performance and energy efficiency while minimizing environmental impact. We provide total solutions for process heater burners, flares, flare gas recovery systems, thermal oxidizers and selective catalytic reduction units (SCR’s). Our solutions can be applied to new projects or retrofit opportunities and we will install and service our equipment in every part of the globe.
UOP Callidus ' corporate office is located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Our manufacturing and industrial scale research and testing facilities are located on 300 acres located 30 miles south of Tulsa in Beggs, Oklahoma, USA. We also have a second wholly-owned manufacturing facility in Shanghai, China. In addition, we have sales offices in London, England; Shanghai, China; Mumbai, India; Seoul, South Korea; Singapore, and the UAE.
An excellent career opportunity is currently available for a Production Supervisor within Honeywell’s Performance Materials and Technologies (PMT) business located in Beggs, OK.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
- Overall accountability for an operating team including performance management, compensation planning, training, certification of stations, attendance and scheduling
- Supervises, coaches & mentors personnel on safety, quality and productivity performance
- Accountable for development and implementation of housekeeping plan.
- Assesses turnaround plans and monitors progress towards campaign production goals.
- Monitors product quality & process data as per Standard Operating Instructions
- Communicates daily with Shift Leader counterpart regarding quality, workload capacity, safety, staffing, and equipment problems.
- Plans and schedules production
- Accountable for the ordering of materials for production
- Accountable the reconciliation of production input into SAP
- Acts as management representative on plant property on nights and weekends therefore requiring strong leadership skills
- Provides suggestions for more efficient operation, lower costs, improved quality or production rate or other innovations based on knowledge of process
- Insures the preparation of production equipment and communicates the status of permitting and equipment preparation for maintenance work that will be executed the following day
- Supports Structured Safety Process by providing effective leadership through auditing life critical processes, completing safety discussions on a daily basis and promoting a safe work environment through positive behavior.
- Supports the Honeywell Operating System (HOS) by encouraging and promoting the use of Six Sigma Tools and Lean Manufacturing methods that will support quick problem resolution.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma of GED
- Minimum 3 years experience within a Manufacturing Environment.
- Minimum 2 years Supervisor experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Welding experience preferred
- MS Office experience
- Strong communication skills.
: Integrated Supply Chain
: High School Diploma/GED
University Relations Requisition
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges...