We have begun Phase 2 of our new, state-of-the-art cheese and whey production facility in Greeley, Colorado and are recruiting for Production Supervisors to join our team. The Production Supervisor provides guidance and direction to employees on the shift. Additionally, the Production Supervisor monitors the total product flow, trouble shoots equipment and monitors maintenance, and ensures shift communication and safety.
- Make solid decisions pertaining to product quality, department safety, and department efficiency.
- Facilitate employee training and hold employees accountable for their responsibilities.
- Monitor all aspects of the department including product testing, equipment operations, and employee actions.
- Take accurate product inventories and schedule employees to meet production needs.
- Cheese, yogurt, ice cream or dairy manufacturing experience, highly preferred
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science, Dairy Science, Production Management or related field.
- Two to Five years supervisory experience in a food and/or beverage manufacturing plant.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and SAP.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
Leprino Foods Company is an equal opportunity employer who supports a drug-free workplace. EOE/AA
- Excellent time management skills.
- Knowledge and experience with HACCP, GMP, CIP/COP, PPE.
- Proven ability to work closely with others to achieve a common goal.
- Good mechanical skills.
- Leadership and people management skills.
Leprino Foods - 2 years ago
A titan of cheese, Leprino Foods is a worldwide leader in mozzarella-making. The company sells its soft cream-colored cheese to food...