LocalEdge is a premier multi-media sales company in business for over 40 years, we have an extensive customer base to which we provide a dynamic set of digital media along with our proven print products. Our industry leading digital media portfolio is continually augmented with new product innovations giving our Sales team the competitive advantage in the markets we service.
This position is responsible for the supervision and development of a group of individuals while maintaining quality, quantity and delivery expectations of the department. When this position is responsible for supervising staff on both first and second shifts an adjusted work schedule will be required working weeks or months at a time on either shift.
• Recruit, develop, motivate and lead staff members including those in coordinating roles.
• Maintain productivity reports detailing quality, quantity and delivery for the entire department and individual staff members. Help establish targets and implement necessary solutions to ensure staff is meeting these requirements. Recommend and implement change in methods, procedures and technology as needed to maintain productivity standards.
• Monitor daily volumes and manage workflow to ensure delivery targets are met. Work with Manager to identify potential overtime situations due to fluctuation in volumes and staffing levels. Establish strategies to minimize overtime required while still meeting expectations.
• Oversee and perform administrative duties including but not limited to maintaining schedules and adhering to relevant deadlines, reporting of vacation and absences, individual performance reviews and disciplinary action.
• Create, revise and update training documents and department procedures, methods and standards. Plan and coordinate training activities related to new hires or changes in procedure.
• Work with vendors to find low cost alternatives for repetitive processes ensuring quality, quantity and delivery meets company standards.
• Respond to requests from other departments and perform related duties as assigned.
A BS or BA Degree or prior experience managing people/projects is preferred. Equivalent working supervisory experience in a high volume production environment is highly desirable.
The incumbent/candidate must be extremely organized, highly motivated with solid time management skills and a detailed work ethic.
Must possess strong interpersonal skills and be able to maintain effective communication with all levels of management, as well as direct reports and external departments.
Computer skills including Microsoft Office computer skills are highly desirable for this position
LocalEdge, Inc. - 17 months ago