Be a part of an exciting and growing organization in the Allentown, PA area.
Looking for a Production Shift Supervisor to manage overall operation on the plant floor and to ensure production, quality, housekeeping and safety goals are met. Support the enforcement of company policy and procedures in a fair and consistent manner.
- Meet required production goals utilizing SOPs
- Conduct daily audits to ensure quality products
- Ensure safety of all team members - training, proper use of safety equipment, and following safety procedures
- Report safety issues and accident investigations in a timely manner
- Process accurate daily inventory reporting
- Monitor attendance and production records daily
- Recognize and maintain headcount, communicate staffing needs
- Document employee relations issues
- Hands on and daily interaction with team members
- 1-3 years prior warehouse and supervisory experience preferred
- 2-4 year degree preferred, but not required
- Computer literate, Excel, Outlook, and Word a plus
- Some travel required
- Bi- lingual in Spanish a plus
- Over time when needed
- Local candidates only!
Must be organized, a self starter with excellent problem solving skills and able to work in a fast paced environment. Must be hands on and willing to cooperate with other team members. Must be able to cooperate and communicate effectively with internal and external customers. Must be able to multi task and accommodate multiple requests effectively. Must communicate effectively both verbally & in writing.
Performance bonus, 401(k), Group Health/Life available.
Starting salary will commensurate with experience and knowledge.
Please apply online.
Equal Opportunity Employer