We are a world-class artisan bakery seeking an experienced Production Supervisor for our Minneapolis production plant.
As a Production Supervisor , you will be responsible for the operation of a department or departments during a single shift. The Supervisor works jointly with other Supervisors to ensure the smooth transition of workflow and responsibility during the production cycle. Labor Cost Control, Waste Control, Equipment Maintenance and Sanitation are additional shift responsibilities.
- Ensure that adequate staff is scheduled and present for shift. Call in additional or substitute staff as needed or send staff home early as possible.
- Record staffing changes on the End of Shift Report and the call in sheet.
- Verify that Production Procedures are being followed including recipes, dough temperature, molding techniques, portion control, molded quantities, bake temperature and color, freezing and packaging.
- Record all waste on waste sheet regardless if it is ingredient, made-up ingredient, dough, proofed dough, or baked item.
- Report any equipment issues immediately and stop production and call for maintenance if it is a physical safety or food safety risk.
- Report any equipment or facility abnormalities to Maintenance Dept in written form immediately.
- Manage equipment downtime according to the issue, saving as much product as possible every time.
- Verify that Cleaning Procedures have been followed on all workstations used during shift.
- Complete the end of shift report and packed product reports daily.
- Other duties as assigned. Position is subject to passing a pre-employment drug test.
OUR QUALITY PRODUCTS
We have built our reputation on our ability to consistently deliver the highest quality, all-natural Artisan breads...