PRIDE Industries is a fast paced company with a mission: To Create Jobs for People with Disabilities while providing high quality, value-added solutions to our nationwide customers. We are currently seeking a Production Supervisor to join our outstanding team in Roseville, CA.
Under broad supervision, oversees production staff at a PRIDE Industries facility. Employees in this job class schedule, train, and monitor staff performance. This job class requires knowledge of production scheduling and processes, stock and inventory control, excellent customer service skills, and the ability to organize and manage multiple projects, and work with adults with developmental disabilities and/or physical challenges.
Duties and qualifications include but may not be limited to the following:
The qualified candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills necessary to build and maintain a positive team-oriented working environment. Experience or the desire to work with people with disabilities is a must.
- Prioritize jobs and set up work and schedules
- Generate and process customer documentation
- Interface with customer and staff to resolve production problems
- Perform production duties as needed
- AS degree and/or related work experience in relevant field
- 3+ yrs of scheduling, purchasing, QC and manufacturing
- Demonstrated work history supervising a diverse staff
- Previous experience in an electronics and/or packaging environment
- Knowledge of specialized departmental equipment including forklifts, pallet jacks, push carts, digital scales, skinpack and shrink-wrap production packaging equipment;
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
PRIDE Industries provides outstanding benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K, vacation and sick pay as well as a competitive salary. If you are interested in working for this unique organization that blends business with a social mission, please apply on-line at www.prideindustries.com. PRIDE Industries is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to affirmative action, work-force diversity and a drug-free working environment. Visit our website to learn more!
Associate’s Degree in Business Administration or related field; or a
comparable combination of formal education and work experience;
Bachelor’s Degree preferred;
PRIDE Industries - 20 months ago
PRIDE Industries, one of the nation's largest employers of people with disabilities, provides a selection of outsourcing solutions to meet...