Responsible for managing production associates in all manufacturing cells (Clad Metals, Forming, Finishing, Assembly) in the absence of the assigned cell supervisor to promote continual improvement, compliance with Groupe SEB polices, exceeding goals and expectations for production and quality, and the creation of a safe environment for everyone.
Support of the Skill-Based pay system to include Cell Member training validation, proctoring for skill testing, work instruction development and revisions, special training, or other tasks directed by the Plant Manager or Director of Production to promote cell member progression by skill.
• Minimum High school diploma with good numerical and language skills. Classes taken at a Technical College, Trade school, or specialized training will be considered.
• Working knowledge in development and administering of tests to determine presents skills and abilities in a Union or Non-Union environment a plus.
• Have excellent time management skills and attention to details required.
• Working knowledge of metal defects, finishing, and fabrication a plus.
• General aptitude for tooling design with hands-on experience in a metal working industry.
• Experience in the setup of production equipment to include, lathes, presses, hand tools, and finishing equipment.
• Basic understanding of Cellular Manufacturing, 5S, QEK, SMED, and other progressive manufacturing concepts and systems preferred.
• Knowledge and experience with SAP a plus
• A minimum of 2 years of direct supervision of shop floor employees preferably in a union environment.
Pays / Région
USA / Pennsylvania
High school diploma/GED
3 years minimum
SEB Groupe - 15 months ago
Groupe SEB raises its present and future customers' awareness of its ethical approach. Since September 2006, the company's sales...