The essential function of this position is to lead a production line to attain the goals set forth for the shift.
This individual is responsible for a wide variety of duties including but not limited to this job description.
Non Negotiable Traits:
To perform the job successfully, the incumbent’s behavior must be consistent with the five Non-Negotiable Traits expected of all Mastronardi Produce employees: Be passionate; have absolute integrity; be self-motivated and determined; be a team player and behave as a professional.
- Ensure production quality meets customer spec
- Perform master schedule
- Enforce company policies(no disciplinary action)
- Communicate issues to supervisor and area manager
- Communicate with hi-lo driver
- Incoming product
- Production materials (bags, clams, boxes, #2/#3 product, etc.)
- Ensure line is running efficiently
- Assign workers to line positions as per play sheet, rotate workers throughout shift
- Make sure workers are performing duties according to play sheet
- Drive workers to eliminate downtime
- Help motivate the line to reach reasonable expectations
- Communicate with supervisor to improve line performance
- Help admin perform changeover procedure
- Work on line – only to temporarily cover position if required
- Attend any necessary meetings
- Environment includes an expansive refrigerated warehouse, where the temperature averages 50 degrees Fahrenheit. The background noise approaches 70 dcbs.
- Capable of lifting at least 10lbs
- Position requires sitting, standing, walking and bending on a regular basis
- Must have manual dexterity to perform computer skills
- Bilingual English/Spanish is preferred
- Previous supervisory experience
- Must pass Drug Test and Background Check
- Proficiency in use of English language with the ability to communicate effectively and professionally, present information and direction, and field questions from managers, employees and external contacts.
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving and attention to detail.
SUNSET Produce - 11 months ago
Sunset Produce is a family owned partnership between the Robert & Duane Munn families. Today, in its fourth generation, the partners are...