Who We Are:
Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States, Harlan Laboratories is a privately held global provider of essential pre-clinical research tools and services that enable innovative and efficient discovery and development research. We work with the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, agrochemical, chemical and food industries, as well as universities, government, and other research organizations. We have expanded through both acquisitions and organic growth, and we are known to our customers for our consistent product quality and customer service. Our focus is on providing customers with products and services to optimize the discovery and safety of new medicines and compounds.
Is Harlan Right For You?
Are you enthusiastic and high energy? Do you have a zest for making a difference? Are you passionate about delivering meaningful results and contributing to the success of an organization? Then consider a career at Harlan and together, we can achieve extraordinary outcomes.
- Follow standard operating procedures for efficient transfer of materials into and out of animal barrier
- Operate all equipment in a safe, efficient and careful manner
- Keep detailed records on work performed
- Maintain work area in an organized, clean, and safe condition
- Operate washing and sterilizing equipment
- Receive and stock incoming supplies, feed, bedding, etc
- Maintain equipment in a neat and orderly manner
- Assemble animal shipping boxes
- Clean and sanitize work area, storage areas, and animal care areas as assigned.
- Maintain records required
- Euthanize animals so designated
- Other duties as assigned
- Able to perform repetitive tasks efficiently
- Ability to follow sterile entry procedures and maintain neat, clean, and safe conditions
- Ability to follow detailed procedures
- Skills to accurately record, calculate, and maintain detailed records
- Able to work as a team member
- Able to lift and move objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
Harlan is an Equal Opportunity Employer