The position will be a central facilitator in systems management and support for AS/400 and Mainframe environments across the NBCUniversal enterprise. Clients include Sox 1 financial applications, digital technology delviery systems and general business technology teams that rely on Control-M to monitor, manage, deploy and validate critical batch processes. The position will be responsible for day to day administration coordinating with Sr. Product Support Analysts as well as triaging off site support and vendor management from 3rd party outsourcing manage services.
Vision & Strategy, Managing Resources, Industry Knowledge, Communication Skills, Leading Change, Execution
• Must be fluent in understanding the diverse businesses supported by the Business Technology Teams encompassing financial, studio operations and other critical businesses.
• Responsible for developing and maintaining functional service roadmaps and documentation for all key Control-M fucntions within the technology stack. This includes tracking responses to VoC (voice of the customer) survey results and requests, services reflective of business changes and other provisions which allow the technology offering to be more nimble, and flexible.
• Responsible for vetting out new vendor ideas and proposals to ensure applicability and relevance to NBC Universal including facilitating POC’s (Proof of Concepts) and developing briefings of proposed solutions.
• Evolve new technology concepts and ideas into innovative solutions that can be related to business problems and be monetized through developing partnerships across the larger Compute Technology organization
• Responsible for providing capacity planning recommendations and execute those recommendations to help establish and maintain standards, uniform procedures, and 24/7 service levels across all Control-M services.
• Responsible for providing support metrics and reporting by optimally utilizing existing computing resources to meet application needs.
• B.S. degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or equivalent professional experience required.
• Minimum 5 years experience working in a media company.
• Minimum 3 years experience working with Compute Technologies within a large enterprise.
• Minimum 2 years working with AS/400 and Mainframe environments
• Minimum 2 years experience providing project support through project management, documentation writing and mapping business processes through collaboaration with broader internal and external team members
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered.
• Willingness to work overtime, and on weekends with short notice as required.
• Available 24/7/365.
• Must be willing to take drug test and submit to a background investigation.
• Self-starter that demonstrates initiative and ability to work independently with little supervision.
• Promotes an organizational climate that energizes, motivates and facilitates teamwork; encourages responsible risk-taking.
• Able to quickly learn a broad array of technologies and apply knowledge to real-world problems; effective under aggressive timelines and high-pressure situations.
• Proven ability to identify and remove large project obstacles or barriers on behalf of the team.
• Proven project management and customer service skills; demonstrated planning and organization skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communications; effective interpersonal skills.
Apply to job
Send to friend
Save to cart
Emerging Health Information Technology is a wholly owned subsidiary of Montefiore Medical Center. Emerging Health IT, a healthcare IT...