LoopNet, now part of The Costar Group, is looking for a Dev Ops (DevOps) Engineer for our LA office. This position is responsible for the smooth operation of the LoopNet production environment through the development, administration, and monitoring of tools and techniques that handle the building, deployment, administration, and monitoring of all production applications and systems.
The DevOps Engineer will be Responsible for the following:
• Automation of the building, deployment, and monitoring of all production systems and applications.
• Supporting the software development environment.
• Resolving computing environment problems when they cannot be solved by the Client Services Team including formally tracking and reporting on these issues.
• 24x7 (on call rotation) monitoring and management of all aspects of the production computing environment including configuration and job scheduling.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years Windows Server Management with a focus on application related services (IIS, MSMQ, DFS, etc.) and performance monitoring.
- Automated common tasks such as server setup, configurations and application deployments
- Experience implementing and maintaining monitoring systems such as System Center Operations Manager (SCOM), Nagios, Tivoli, etc.
- Ability to code and build with build/management scripts and programming languages such as VBScript, Windows PowerShell, C#, MSBuild is required.
- Understanding the software life cycle, including source control, configuration, build and branch management techniques.
- Experience with SQL Server, the System Center suite, SANS (NetApp, Compellent, EMC) and .NET development are all pluses.
Feeling out of the loop when it comes to commercial real estate? LoopNet provides information services to the commercial real estate market...