Textura is the leading provider of collaboration and productivity tools for the construction industry. Our solutions serve owners, architects, general contractors and subcontractors across the project lifecycle – from design and pre-qualification to bid management, submittals and payment – on a single, integrated platform. Textura’s collaboration platform and online product suite represent the first time the industry has all the tools needed to manage their business in an integrated fashion to save time and money and reduce exposure to risks. CNN Headline News said our CPM application may be “the most sophisticated business-to-business Internet-based application in the world.” With award winning SaaS technology, world-class customer support and 100% growth year-after-year, Textura is leading the construction industry’s technology transformation.
This opportunity is ideal for:
Developer with at least 1 year programming in object oriented languages (ie Java or Python) and experience with UNIX and SQL Intermediate Developer that enjoys supporting and troubleshooting web based applications in conjunction utilizing their skills with object oriented languages (ie Java or Python) and experience with UNIX and SQL.
As a Production Support Engineer, you will assist in developing the next-generation of the company’s proprietary software and have the unique opportunity to directly impact Textura's business results by:
- Supporting Enterprise Data Technology production applications.
- Responding to Tier 2 escalations from Client Services.
- Partnering with Business, Development, Quality Assurance, Product and other support teams to co-ordinate and facilitate the scheduling, incident triage and timely resolution of production issues.
- Takes ownership of (tier II level) escalations and perform trouble shooting, analysis, research and resolution using advanced query and programming skills.
- Identify possible production failure scenarios, create defect tickets, enhancement and/or problem tickets in ticket tracking system, and communicate effectively with development and internal business operations teams.
- Review, approve and execute data corrections and other ad-hoc production requests from development and internal business operations teams.
- Document all resolution details including defect mapping and provide follow up communication with internal business operations teams.
- Create and enhance administrative, operational and technical policies and procedures, adopting best practice guidelines, standards and procedures.
- Identify vulnerabilities and opportunities for improvement, as well as maintain stats and record issues to help develop a trend analysis that will drive improvement in all areas of Production Support Services.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume to: email@example.com .
- 2-3 years of experience in Production Support, QA, or Development.
- At least 1 year of programming experience with Java OR Python.
- Knowledge of Unix shell scripting.
- Experience working with Databases and SQL.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Work independently and multi-task to meet critical deadlines in a rapidly changing environment
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.