Production Support Specialist
Summary: The Production Support Specialist performs the daily activities associated with the support of client production implementations being serviced within the Carenet IT organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Monitor and support of incoming and outgoing electronic file deliveries
• Level 1 support of production applications
• Support Automated Faxing Processes
• Collaborate with developers to document and support new production implementations
• Automate existing appropriate manual processes
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree (in IS, or a related field) or 3+ years of equivalent combination of education and experience.
Language Ability: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
Math Ability: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to deal with and solve problems using solid judgment skills.
Technical skills: Word Processing, Spreadsheets, E-mail, database software, and Internet software. Must have experience using FTP software/clients. Experience with MS SQL is a plus.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines. Must be flexible and able to effectively manage multiple priorities, and adapt to changing priorities.
• Excellent research, problem solving and analytical skills. Must be able to formulate and recommend solutions.
• Excellent documentation skills with emphasis on defining business and functional requirements.
• Ability to work independently, be self-motivated and take initiative.
• Ability to work with all levels of employees to define, develop and implement process improvements.
• Proven history of process improvements, technology integration, metrics development and business process design.
Certificates and Licenses: None
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is moderate. This job requires working in a business office with computers, printers, and light traffic.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, you must be able to sit for extended periods of time and communicate with callers through the use of a headset.
You must be able to lift up to 30 pounds, have close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust your focus with good hand-eye coordination.
Staff performance will be assessed in a written format at the end of the 90-day probation period and annually.
The job duties listed in this job description for Senior Manager, Member Services may not be inclusive of all requirements of this position. Other duties may be assigned by your supervisor.
Carenet - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard -
In 1988, Carenet Healthcare Services launched as a patient care advocacy and navigation operation within the Christus Santa Rosa Hospital...