POSITION SUMMARY: (Summary description of the primary duties and objectives)
The Team Lead is responsible for their assigned shift activity including meeting production requirements, housekeeping, performance, time sheets and labor tickets and policies.
POSITION PROFILE (Major duties, accountabilities, and responsibilities)
1. Coordinates with quality engineer all quality needs and requirements related to production of product. Performs quality audits.
2. Supervises associates in performance of operations.
3. Insists on good safety and housekeeping practices at all times. A primary goal is the protection of associates, machines, and facilities under Team Manager Control.
4. Coordinates with Production Manager all production to meet schedule requirements and provide best use of personnel and equipment.
5. Verifies and enters associates' labor tickets, confirming time has been charged to the product being run.
6. Verifies associates' daily time on exception reports.
7. Provides for proper maintenance of equipment and facilities.
8. Responsible for administration of company policies and procedures.
9. Cooperates in establishment of budgets and is responsible for control of costs in area.
10. Posts production result charts daily.
11. Supports development of CSIP teams and assists team leaders and facilitators
12. Identifies training needs and implements as necessary.
13. Assist in set-up duties as needed.
14. May be required to perform other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED CORE COMPETENCIES for MANAGER JOB FAMILY:
Team leader/coach/ability to motivate Change leadership/management
Global strategic thinking and implementation Oral and written communication with impact
Professional expertise Interpersonal/collaborative skills
Continuous improvement Manage/contribute to multiple dynamic priorities
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION: (i.e. degree, years of experience, etc.)
* Degree minimum: 4 year degree
* Specific concentration: manufacturing, management
* Experience level: 2-4 years
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION: (i.e. MBA, certifications, etc.)
Preferred - Engineering Degree
1-3 years experience
Be very sound technically
Blow Mold/Fill Line experience a plus
SPECIALIZED TRAINING OR SKILLS REQUIRED:
* Knowledge of legal / labor law updates and changes as they occur
* Organizational development
* Recruiting experience
* Supervisory experience
This position requires the ability to manage the flow of data, perform analysis, generate summary reports and communicate by voice or data while being connected in the office, at home or while travelling by laptop or mobile device regularly without regard to time zone or day of the week.
BISSELL - 14 months ago
BISSELL's in the business of seeing spots and taking care of dust bunnies. A pioneer in the carpet-cleaning industry, BISSELL...