The Production Technician will be responsible for the
safe manufacture of active pharmaceutical ingredients.
This includes the operation of equipment and machinery
to support production processes as described in
production batch records; the completion and maintenance
associated batch documentation necessary for the
manufacture of active pharmaceutical intermediates or
other products; and the ability to perform all duties in
accordance with Company and regulatory guidelines.
documentation such as batch records, cleaning
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to lift maximum of 50 lbs.
- Excellent math skills
- Ability to follow FDA manufacturing guidelines
- Knowledge and understanding of plant
protocols, equipment use logs, equipment status
tags, and labeling systems/label generation.
- Prior chemical experience is desired.
- Good communication skills.
AMRI - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -