1. Builds products to specification
a. Follow the direction of Trainers and SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) for each task
b. Follow the direction of Cell Leaders for what is worked on and when
c. Use the appropriate tool or tools for each job
d. Consult the appropriate BOM and on-line print before proceeding with each task
e. Solder, strip and crimp wires, pot (apply waterproofing materials), calibrate, and assemble as directed.
f. Use time wisely and move from task to task efficiently
g. Consult sufficient on-line and paper documentation to do accurate in-process inspections for self and others
h. Transitions from jobs within cells and is able to perform duties in 2-3 cells
i. Cooperates in the overall task of getting products shipped on time
2. Follows Instructions for participation in monthly inventory
3. Maintains industry knowledge by attending educational workshops or classes; reviewing related publications; establishing networks.
4. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed, including special projects and tasks as delegated by Cell Leader
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the critical functions of this position.
Education Requirements (R/required, P/Preferred):
(P) High School Diploma or GED
Training, Skills, Knowledge and Experience
Specific Training in this field (R/required, P/Preferred): None
Experience/Knowledge in this field(R/required, P/Preferred):
1. Prefer experience in soldering small parts
2. Prefer understanding of basic electronics
1. Monitor own work for quality
2. Take initiative
3. Show leadership
4. Positive attitude, cooperation and willingness to take direction and work with people
a. Ability to communicate in verbal, written and forms in a professional manner when dealing peers or other company contacts
b. Ability to communicate with supervisor and among staff to assure collaborative environment
Building Automation Products, Inc. - 9 months ago
Located in a small farming community in Southwest Wisconsin, Building Automation Products, Inc. (BAPI) manufactures sensors and solutions...