Champion Technologies provides solutions for the oil and gas industry like no one else. The reason for our success? Simple. The innovation of our people makes the difference. As one of the largest global oilfield chemical providers, Champion Technologies is helping shape its industry, and helping talented people like you achieve their goal of a productive and rewarding career.
Our talents and capabilities span six continents, but we act as one company. We seek out and use our best practices and systems to deliver consistent results every time. We are driven to be the best - for our customers and the industry. Join us and you will discover your voice, your place, and a world of career opportunities.
Since our founding in 1953, we’ve continually expanded our research & development, manufacturing expertise, and the industry-leading portfolio of products and applications. With regional headquarters and a network of manufacturing facilities around the world, we're everywhere you want to take your career - and wherever our customers need us.
Champion Technologies has an immediate opening for a Production Technician at our Fresno, Texas facility. The incumbent is responsible for working independently with minimal supervision in blending/manufacturing operations, while maintaining a clean and safe work environment. Incumbent must perform all work in accordance with established safety procedures. A Production Technician I is qualified and trained in some areas of manufacturing operations but is not qualified to backfill all job responsibilities. Position has a basic understanding of all operations within manufacturing with goal of advancing to Production Technician II.
- Complete most work functions within production operations on a daily basis.
- Responsible for the quality blending of finished products and the bulk, drum and pail packaging of products.
- General forklift duties are also required.
- The core responsibility for blending and packaging of products demands the use of mechanical and electrical equipment such as pumps, mixing equipment, and automation control systems.
- Completion and compliance of all safety initiatives and certification requirements including all near miss and incident reporting.
- Accountable for the data entry of production tickets, goods receipts, and shipping documentation.
- Daily inspection of work area and monthly document reporting. Ensure that a clean and organized work environment is maintained at all times.
- Assist with physical inventory counts and processes.
- Compliance with all applicable ISO requirements.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Must have forklift certification or ability to be certified.
- Must be medically qualified to wear a respirator.
- Physically able to lift 60 pounds, climb stairs or a ladder, and agile enough to squat and bend over (Agility Tests 1, 2a & 2b.)
- Must be eligible to work in the United States on a regular full-time basis.
- Team player with ability to perform physical work.
- Basic computer skills with the ability to navigate core programs.
Champion Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. In order to be considered for this position, you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering questions and providing your eSignature.
Champion Technologies - 18 months ago
Champion Technologies produces specialty chemicals and provides services that help oil and gas companies with productivity. Among its...