Innovative Solutions and Support is GROWING! We just celebrated our 25th anniversary and our future is exciting! We are an industry leader in supplying analog and digital instrumentation to the military, commercial and business sectors within the aviation marketplace. We provide technological solutions to some of the most substantial aircraft manufacturers and operators in the world. The continued development of new products to serve the Aviation industry has led to outstanding career opportunities at IS&S.
We seek committed individuals interested in joining an informed, talented team involved in all aspects of the organization from product development through customer delivery and installation. We take pride in the quality of our products; our commitment to our customers and our employees, who shape the IS&S culture.
Innovative Solutions & Support is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to Affirmative Action.
• Under limited supervision the responsibilities include:
o Calibration of IS&S Instrumentation
o Troubleshooting and repair to component level of all analog and digital circuitry.
o Interface with engineering directly in solving any problems.
o Validate Acceptance Test Procedures and utilize the correct software tools to adequately test the unit.
• Mentor other Production Technicians, as directed by Supervisor.
All IS&S associates are expected to take responsibility to assure the safety of themselves and their colleagues, the security of company facilities and the protection of proprietary information or technologies.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Five (5) years experience in testing or maintaining electronic equipment.
• Two (2) years technical or equivalent education.
• Experience with ISO 9000.
• Familiar with video and Ethernet circuitry troubleshooting (Flat Panel Instruments).
• Strong background in electronics troubleshooting to component level.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills.
• Experience with Surface Mount Technology and through hole solder technology.
• Completely fluent on the use of all electronic testing equipment. For example,
scopes, multimeters, power supplies, frequency counters and other related test equipment.
• Successfully pass the in-house soldering test.