We are seeking a Production Technician for a temporary assignment of approximately 2 months (Mid November 2012 - mid January 2013) starting immediately. The position is 40 hours a week but may require overtime, with some flexibility on schedule. Reporting to the Senior Supply Chain Manager, the Production Technician will be responsible for bottling and packaging liquid solution.
- Fill and label bottles according to procedure.
- Pack out bottles into boxes using packaging materials.
- Complete necessary documentation.
- Perform other duties, as requested, in a production, warehouse and/or lab environment.
Key Qualifications and Requirements:
- Familiar with or have a general understanding of safety and good manufacturing practices
- Ability to bend, kneel and lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Manual dexterity required for operation of filling equipment.
- Strong detail orientation – ability to follow directions with precision.
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including overtime as required and meet productivity requirements.
- Ability to work well independently and make good use of 'down time' if it arises.
PuriCore plc is a United Kingdom-based company. The principal activity of the Company and its subsidiaries is developing and commercializing...