Under limited supervision performs mechanical maintenance, diagnosis, and repairs for a variety of equipment within manufacturing operations.
Specific Job Duties:
1. Advanced understanding of work processes in order to assist in indentifying improvements.
2. Maintain, diagnosis, and repair equipment.
3. Adhere to proper Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and company production guidelines.
4. Set up, operate and maintain one, some or all of the following:
- Milling equipment - Granulators - Encapsulation machines - Tablet presses - Roller compactors
- Ribbon blenders - Mixing machines - Filling machines - Tumblers - Coating processes
- Tablet - Capper - Sleever - Cottoner - Liquid Powder - Kings - Samples
5. Flexibility to train in all areas of manufacturing.
6. Able to lead, train and motivate individuals to work in teams.
7. Perform miscellaneous manufacturing/production duties as directed.
8. Other tasks as assigned by management.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
1. High school diploma or GED.
2. 5+ years mechanical experience in a manufacturing environment.
3. Pass math test at 75 % or better.
4. Ability to lift up to 25lbs.
5. Good written and verbal communication skills.
6. Knowledge of MS Office.
Skills and/or Training Desired:
1. Technical understanding of manufacturing processes.
To Apply For This Position
Send your resume to:
Threshold Enterprises, Ltd.
Attention Human Resources
23 Janis Way
Scotts Valley CA 95066
fax (831) 461-1288
Applications are available in building 23 Janis Way in Scotts Valley.
Threshold Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Established in 1978, Threshold Enterprises is a well known national nutritional supplements distributor and manufacturer of award winning Source Naturals® and Planetary Herbals™ brands. The company's brands are sold through more than 7,000 store Health Food Store and internet channels. The company has grown significantly through exceptional channel relationships, product innovation and the reputation of its brands for potency, quality and value. Threshold Enterprises is one of Santa Cruz County's larger employers, with over 600 employees.
Threshold Enterprises - 11 months ago