• High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on a repetitive basis
• Push/Pull up to 1,500 lbs. using a wheeled cart
• Able to work 12 hour shift
• Ability to work required, mandatory overtime
• Manufacturing experience preferred, but not required
• Machine setup based on daily work orders
• Sets machine conditions
• Operates machine controls
• Monitors instrumentation and material during operation
• Keeps process conditions within control
• Prepares assigned paperwork and enters data into computer systems as necessary
• Performs quality inspections
• Participates in correcting and improving product quality & machine operation
• Ensures cleanliness of assigned work area and assigned machine
All new hires start out as Packaging Technicians, working days only. You will be promoted to Production Technician in approximately 3-12 months and then move to nights.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Maintains and adheres to Toray Plastics (America), Inc.’s various certification criteria processes, such as ISO 9000:2001, ISO 14001, AIB, BRC/IoP.