Valspar Coatings is one of the largest North American manufacturers of paints and coatings. Our Charlotte, North Carolina facility manufactures powder coatings products and continues to grow as our volume requirements increase.
We are looking for night shift machine operators and mixing operators to join our manufacturing team who are safety, quality, and production oriented.
This low turnover Valspar facility offers a competitive wage rate, a progressive wage increase program plus an annual bonus plan. Valspar offers an excellent benefits package including vacation, medical, dental, life, disability, education assistance, and savings and retirement plan.
This plant runs a continuous operating schedule. Production employees work 48 hours one week, then 36 hours the next week. On this schedule employees work every other weekend.
The minimum qualifications required for this position are:
- previous experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- available to work 5:00pm to 5:30am including weekends
- ability to lift 55 lb. boxes to shoulder height on occasion (vacuum lifts used)
- high school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous production experience in extrusion, milling/grinding, and weighing/batching techniques is preferred.
- Must be able to pass a background check, physical, drug screen, and lift/agility test.
Valspar is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
The Valspar Corporation is one of the largest global manufacturers and distributors of paints and coatings in the $100 billion coatings...