Perform support functions on a high-volume production test floor in support of integrated circuit operations.
- Test integrated circuits following detailed instructions.
- Maintain and operate test equipment, including bench-top instruments, PXI hardware and software drivers, and other equipment that is part of a proprietary test solution.
- Document test stations and test procedures.
- Collect and distribute test data.
- Assemble and debug test boards and test fixtures.
- Help maintain lab supplies and equipment.
- Move silicon wafer lots on and off probers and in and out of wafer bake ovens.
Additional Desirable Qualifications
- Associate of Science degree or relevant technical training and two years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of general electronics and electronic test lab equipment.
- Ability to layout, assemble, and debug test boards.
- A soldering test is required during the interview process.
- On-call required for nights/weekends with minimum 1 hour response time (rotating schedule, not sole responsibility.)
- Proficiency in standard applications software in the MS Windows environment.
- Previous, recent experience in an IC test environment.
- Knowledge of test software.
- Experience handling semiconductor wafer lots a strong plus.
- Experience with Electroglas (EG) probers a strong plus.
- Possible off-shift periods.
- Mechanical aptitude is a strong plus.
Apply To This Job
Impinj - 13 months ago