Under minimal supervision and instruction, the Production Trainer performs training of new hires and build complex catheter / Stylet assembly and assists in developing and improving processes.
Teleflex® offers a broad range of central venous access catheters through its proven and trusted ARROW® technologies designed to minimize risk and maximize outcomes. Our new VasoNova™ central venous catheter navigation technology is designed to enable the optimal position for catheter tip location. Visit www.teleflex.com to view our vascular products and learn more about educational opportunities to learn more about vessel health and preservation.
1. Self-motivated, supports others, team oriented.
2. Master new and existing product processes.
3. Training of production assemblers.
4. Able to communicate with key players when necessary to get the job done.
5. Performs complex catheter / Stylet assembly steps and assists in developing and improving processes.
6. Understands and adheres to all safety, security housekeeping, dress and appearance regulations as per company policy.
7. Understands and practices Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
8. Responsible for normal care of tools and equipment.
9. Works with minimal instructions and direct supervision.
10. Works with machines and other mechanical equipment.
11. Understands proper use of measuring devices.
12. Marks all traceability records correctly and completely.
13. Substitutes for Production Lead when necessary or assigned.
14. Able to be trained by technicians/supervisor/engineers.
15. Able to work in a high pace CER environment.
16. Participate in developing new products and processes needed to improve manufacturing and/or R&D.
17. Ensure quality systems are followed at all time.
18. Ensure Preventive Maintenance and calibration is complete per schedule and specification requirements with the support of the Supervisor.
19. Listen/ask questions when necessary.
20. Provide daily tactical support at all time.
21. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Experience in working with small components using a microscope. Good hand-eye- coordination.
2. Experience in soldering small electronic components.
3. Working knowledge of Device History Records, lot control, and clean room sanitation processes.
4. Good verbal and written communication skills.
1. 3-4 years prior experience in the Medical device Industry assembling small devices.
2. Must be computer literate and must have adequate knowledge of excel and word.
3. High school graduate or equivalent.
Teleflex is a global provider of specialty medical devices used for a range of procedures in critical care and surgery. We serve hospitals and clinicians in more than 130 countries with well known, trusted brands in vascular access, general and regional anesthesia, urology, respiratory care, cardiac care, and surgery. We also provide products and services for device manufacturers. Our products are designed to cost effectively provide clinical benefits and enable healthcare providers to improve outcomes and enhance patient and provider safety.
Teleflex Medical - 17 months ago