Production Welding Supervisor
- Provide effective resolution and utilization of safety and quality issues.
- Planning and identification of staffing requirements and development
- Mentoring and motivating staff
- Direct production area within shop and ensure production schedules are met
- Coordinate work assignments and instruction with assistant supervisors to ensure proper and efficient work procedures.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
- Demonstrated skills on efficiency and utilization of supervised departments.
- Familiar with processed and product flow through work cells to identify improvements.
- Candidate must be a self starter with problem solving skills and have excellent communication and people skills.
Education and Qualification Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5 years verifiable supervisory experience in a sheet metal mfg environment
- 2 years of verifiable Mig welding experience
- Working knowledge of 5s and lean mfg a plus
Job Benefits & Perks:
- Opportunity to make a difference
- Well established
Qualified candidates, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or apply online at www.sosemploymentgroup.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization. Please visit us on Facebook at - www.facebook.com/SOSEmploymentGroup
SOS Employment Group - 19 months ago
When a small or midsized business is short on labor, SOS Staffing Services answers the call for help. Founded in 1973, the company provides...