• Previous experience in manufacturing/assembly environment
• High school diploma or GED
• Experience required in machine operations and setup
• Familiarity with computer controlled equipment is highly desired
• Ability to perform the physical requirements of the position. Depending on the workload and the specific work area, the production positions may require a person to perform the physical requirements below for up to 8 hours at a time.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. periodically
• Standing/walking/sitting for long periods
• Pushing and pulling of carts
• Climbing ladders
• Hand/eye coordination
• Repetitive use of both hands and arms
• Grasping with both hands
• Corrected vision
• Ability to work in a factory environment (ventilation, fans and heat are provided)
• Periodically mandatory overtime requirements
The position can include assembly, machine work and inspection. This is a 3rd shift position (11:00-7:00 am Sunday–Thursday).
1. Machine Operation
Watts Water Technologies, Inc. (Watts) is a supplier of products for use in the water quality, water safety, water flow control and water...