Basic Job Concept:
Assure that produce of the highest quality is made ready and available for the day’s runs at an acceptable productivity level.
Day Warehouse Supervisor
Day Warehouse Lead
Prefer High School Diploma or G.E.D.
1. Proven ability to work independently
2. Ability to perform work assignments at an acceptable productivity level.
3. Produce Experience
4. Pallet Jack and Fork lift Experience
1. Responsible for the quality of the sorted product
2. Responsible for the trimming, rehydrating, and papering of all lettuce items needed for the day’s shipping, as stated on the par level sheets.
3. Responsible for re-icing all iced products in the assigned cooler area.
4. Responsible for lidding all strawberries and cherry tomatoes needed for shipping as stated in the par level sheets.
5. Responsible for adhering to sanitation and safety procedures for handling and repacking produce according to AIB standards
6. Responsible for the cleaning and sanitation of crisping work area
7. Responsible for meeting minimum pacing standards as assigned by Day Warehouse Supervisor.
8. Perform other duties as requested by management
1. Must be able to work in a cold, wet environment for long periods of time.
2. Must be able to lift 50lbs of boxes of produce
3. Must be able to stand for long periods of time
4. Must be able to stoop and bend frequently.
FreshPoint - 13 months ago
Fresh produce is the ingredient for success at FreshPoint. The company is one of the largest foodservice distributors of fresh fruits and...