Engineering Branch Manager, Lehigh Valley, PA
We are conducting a nationwide search for an Engineering Branch Manager to grow and manage our Pennsylvania branch office. Candidate must be able to drive growth in our business through new and existing client management, staff development, and profitability. Project types include large-scale, mixed use, commercial, retail, industrial, institutional, and residential developments.
- Overall branch management
- Business development and client management, increase client revenue
- Financial performance/ maximization of profits
- Quality assurance and quality control
- Development and growth of staff as future leaders
- Workload and staff balancing, motivation of teams
- Senior staff supervision, and oversight of key projects
- Maintain presence and leadership in land development service area through involvement in civic, political, professional and business organizations.
- Enhance and expand the Firm's current reputation, drive overall business and profit growth
- Dynamic, results-driven leader
- Demonstrated record of achievement in a senior management position
- 15+ years’ experience with 5-7 years in a senior management capacity
- Background in Civil Engineering, Business Management or related field
- Broad knowledge of Land Development, Engineering Consulting, Land Use Approval Process, Commercial Real Estate or related industry preferred
- Knowledge and working history in Lehigh Valley
- Excellent organizational and delegation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- PE and Pennsylvania/ Regional area experience is required; PLS license preferred
Extensive client contact involved; Position reports directly to President, COO and CFO; Potential for future ownership interest in firm; Send resume and salary requirements.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES NEED NOT RESPOND.
Indeed - 13 months ago
About Finelli Consulting Engineers, Inc.
Finelli Consulting Engineers, Inc. provides our clients with the highest quality engineering,...