Abbott is a global, broad-based health care company devoted to the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of pharmaceuticals and medical products, including nutritionals, devices and diagnostics. The company employs approximately 91,000 people and markets its products in more than 130 countries.
- Performs sales calls to doctors, utilizing all elements of a successful sales call process, including: use of PSS Rx, pre-call planning, post call review, proper call routing all while meeting reach and frequency call objectives as set by the District Manager.
- Completes all administrative responsibilities. These include transmitting daily to perform electronic sales system update and e-mail exchange, management of samples as per PDMA SOP's, monitoring communication lines per management direction, properly using promotional funds and marketing programs.
- Analyzes territory utilizing company databases and other available tools to review account growth, maximize productivity, monitor resource utilization and other indicators that contribute to achieving company sales goals.
- Demonstrates teamwork by actively participating in District meetings and proactively working towards the common benefit of the entire District. Participates in special projects as assigned by the Leadership Team.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
- Selling Skills
- Strategic Planning and Execution
Applicants will be considered at a grade level (L1-L4) depending on experience.
- Communicating and Presenting
- Consultative Selling
- 2 years of sales experience.
- Willing to travel within territory daily and do overnights. Required to live within territory. Attendance of Business meetings mandatory.
- Willing and able to meet any and all state and federal required certifications for the pharmaceutical industry.
Abbott experience preferred.
Pharmaceutical sales experience.
Bachelor's Degree required.
Significant Work Activities and Conditions
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods ( more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)
Yes, 20 % of the Time
Filling baby bottles and treating disease... these are the habits of Abbott. Abbott Laboratories is a top health care products manufacturer....